- (Swiss) German (native language)
- English (good level, daily use)
- French (conversational level)
- Danish (comprehension only)
Currently I am learning Spanish.
- Bash (experienced with Linux and other Unixoids)
- C and C++
I barely believe that listing programming languages as bullet points in a CV can really reflect the programming capabilities. Therefore, I suggest to visit my GitHub since I use it as my portfolio and you can evaluate my skills more accurately.
- Well organized with online calendar
- Analytical thinking
- Being proactive in group projects